Sunday, January 31, 2010

Charm with Polyshrink by Giò

Hi all, I am Giò, today I'd like show you how to make a charm with Polyshrink.


First of all, here is the list of supplies you need:
Whiff of Joy stamp
White polyshrink
StazOn Jet Black
Pigment ink various colours
Cotton bud
Heat tool
3/16 hole punch


With StazOn stamp the image on polyshrink and let it dry.


Cut the image with precision


With pigment or chalk or craft ink, color the image  with the help  of cotton bud. I use the Versacolor ink.
Apply the color with little circle moviments and don't worry if is it appeares really clear, because when polyshrink will reduce, the colors will be more intense.


After you complete the coloring with hole punch make a hole on the top.


With an embosser will reduce the polyshrink. 
Don't be afraid if you see it screwing up it will distend it self.

 

  

 

To make it more flat, when you swich off the embosser, press on it an object flat.


Et voilà....... your charm is ready, you don't have to do anything else a part from insert the ring wich will consent you to hang it to chain.

I hope this tutorial will like you and you would like to realize some beautiful charm.

Have a nice day!!

Giò

20 comments :

  1. Gorgeous. What a great idea for gifts. Now to find some polyshrink!

    Kylie ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial Gio,
    I love it.
    I have in my craft room polyshrink I have never used it....but now i am go on do it.:)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love it! I wonder if you could color it with colored pencils?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial! It's been a while since I played with shrink plastic--must go and hunt for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super tutorial! I've actually got polyshrink and Versacolor pads at home...so this was perfect - going to try it out tonight! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so fun!!! I love it!! thanks for the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wunderschönes schrumpfie und eine tolle anleitung. dankeschön.
    lg
    sanny

    ReplyDelete
  8. O this is à cute one;)
    thanks for sharing
    digihugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovley tutorial, Gio. The project is so nice. TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never have any luck with polyshrink,but after seeing your tutorial I will try again,thanks for making it look so simple.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow thats great!!! I need to get some polyshrink and a heatgun and i'll try :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ciao Giò

    Grazie mille per la tua introduzione. Mi è piaccuto moltissimo! Che buona idea. La prossima volta devo provare anch'io. :-)

    Tanti saluti e stammi bene!
    Pati

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brilliant! who would have thought!!! I love the matching charm with the pic. you are SO smart and vewy vewy sneaky! lol way to go! out to try it now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this idea, great tips on colouring her.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. Luv it! I can't wait to try out polyshrink!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, just the idea, it's great, Giò! Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shoot, just came home from craft store, wish I had seen this first. I am enjoying your wonderful tuts and have already tried a couple of them. Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love thist tutorial dear Giò! I never use my polyshrink and now I want try it!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is awesome. I think making charms for your cards this way...would be just too cool. t

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...