Friday, December 19, 2014

Altered Jar

Hello , hope you're coming along nicely on your Christmas preparations .
Each year I try to get made some homemade Christmas gifts.
And last year one of my Aunts said I may never stop making them as she has started an collection of them, so it's nice to see their appreciated too♥

This year my husband had sprayed me  some Jam jars after I went and picked up some gold spray,
I think he prefer to spray them for me so I don't make a mess in his tool room.. But shhh don't tell him I said so..

So here are one of my 5 jars I'm making this year..and you can find more on my blog 




Wishing you all a Wonderful Christmas with your family and friends and a Happy New Year!
Big Hugs from Maria Therese

Whiff of Joy products used

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for teaching so many wonderful things to do all year.
    Merry Christmas and a New Year of happiness, success and many arts!
    Nágela Weber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...