Friday, April 4, 2014

Color me happy



Hi all, it is Marion this Friday and today I want to share a simple trick I learned with 
colouring with distress pads.
This is what you need:

A distress pad - 2 waterbrushes - aquarelpapier - stamp

First ink the stamp with the disress pad and stamp the image on the aquarelpaper and quickly before the
ink dries up, use the waterbrush and go over the stamped lines.
Do not worry about the blurry lines, you can redraw them with a marker afterwards.

If the image shows to little shading, add some shading by adding some more distresspaint with the brushmarker.
Or add some accents with other markers if you want.
I used spun sugar for the ears and victorian velvet for the cheeks.
Use a marker to redraw blurred lines.
This is how the image looked like after colouring:

And this is the card I made with this image:

Close-ups:


I hope I have given you some inspiration,
Wishing you a lovely day & hugs,
Untill next time,
Marion

Whiff of Joy products:

4 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card here MArion and thanks sooo much for the tut here too, it has to be tryed out some time, that´s for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card from Marion! Thank you for the tutorial - I have never tried this before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für ein großartiges Werk, das sieht wirklich fantastisch aus, eine wundervolle Gestaltung!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...