Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Die-Light


 http://lillgumman.blogspot.se/
Hello everyone!
Erika Winterlia here again with another card tutorial for you. Today is Wednesday Die-Light and I'll be using the fun alphabet die set from the shop to make a very clean and simple card.


To make this card I used some distress inks and the alphabet die. Since the dies are made to cut out the whole letters I needed to place my cutting plates so that the bottom of the letters weren't cut. This way I got a panel with the letters on top. Behind the white panels I colored a piece of white cardstock using three different colors of distress inks and water.

Here is a closeup of the card:


I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.


YouTube Video:

So that was all for me today, I hope you liked my card and the video and if you want to get any of the products I used check out the complete supply list with links to the shop in the bottom of this post.


Erika Winterlia

-------------------------
Supplies used:

Alphabet - Set of 28 dies

Distess ink - Fired Brick
Distess ink - Peacock Feathers
Distess ink - Spiced Marmalade

Cardstock - 10 sheets à 210 x 297 mm 300g - weiss

3 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card, great CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card you made here. Nice and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creation, looks wonderfull

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...