Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sew Sweet Sewing Box!

 
Hi there crafty friends! It's Mindy here with my first guest designer post here at Whiff of Joy!
 
This is my first project using the new Sew Sweet Collection. I have used Sew Cute - Maya. I made a little box and it has a folder on top of it. I put a little sewing kit in the folder and the spools of thread in the box! I found the little kit at the dollar store! Pretty good deal, eh!?
 
Well, I'm happy to be able to share my Whiff of Joy creations with you for the next 6 months.
I hope you enjoy them!

 









4 comments :

  1. Such a cool idea!!! Thank you very much for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I have no words for it... soo so so beautiful :) Lovely papers and fantastic image coloration! Very inspiring!!!
    xox Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely box n I liked the idea of card with pocket filled with sewing supplies !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome little giftbox here, and a wonderful idea to a young one just moved out, and don´t have much to do with. And it looks amazing Mindy, you did a wonderful job here with this set. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...