Monday, January 12, 2015

With Sympathy cards

http://marions-scrapkaarten.blogspot.nl/

Hi all, I hope you all had some lovely holidays and a good start
of 2015.
It is my first post for the Whiff of Joy blog this year and I have
choosen a difficult subject for me, With Sympathy cards.
Alas I had to make some of these cards recently 
and they are always very hard to make for me.
The reason I do make them is that I know the receiver is so happy with them.
I love the Stephanie Schütze stamps from Whiff of Joy.
They can be used in so many ways and also for my With Sympathy cards I
am sharing with you all today.

On my first one I used the Feathers collection.
I used three different colours and texture, white stazon, black pigment ink and
copper embossing powder.
I also used three different feathers from the sheet.

I kept my card very clean and simple, I even did not add a cat on them :)


Close-up:


For my next card, I used the leaves stamp set.
I used dark brown pigment ink for stamping the leave.
Again, I kept it very, very simple.


Close-up:

Thank you for stopping by today.
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion


Whiff of Joy products: 

           

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...