Sunday, December 14, 2014

A tag for Christmas

 http://lillgumman.blogspot.se/
Hello everyone it's Erika here again with a new project to share. This time I just have a super simple Christmas Tag that you can easily make if you need something to hang on a present or something like that.


This is the tag I have made for today:

It's really simple, and it actually looks much better in real life than i photos. The shimmer didn't pick up right on camera and made the colors all wrong. But maybe you'll still get the idea.

I made this using the This is December - stamp set from the shop. I still haven't cut this down so I have all of the stamps still connected and used the whole sheet like a background stamp. Then I just embossed it with clear embossing powder and used Distress Stain and Spray Inks on top to get the color. Since the embossing will resist the ink I can still see my stamping even after all of the inking.

I do think it would look great if you stamped or embossed the sentiments in white also, that might even be much better than this.


Here is a closeup of the tag:

So that was all for me today, I hope you liked the tag and if you are interested in any of the products I used, take a look at the links below.

Erika Winterlia

---------------------------
Products used:
This is December - set of 13 stamps "English Sentiments

2 comments :

  1. WOW!! Beautiful Colors.. love the pearly shine to it.. Great stamp you have used.. Lovely TAG

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...