Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scrap your Stash - Too Cute to Spook

Happy Saturday everyone! Ellie here today, my turn to share a creation with you. Today's theme here on the blog is:


I don't even want to tell you how many designer paper scraps I have, it's ridiculous - not to mention ribbon scraps and old unfinished card scraps that I have been wanting to take apart....but I was so afraid that I wasn't going to find much halloween themed paper. I was so wrong, as I found plenty and so I remembered a card sketch I saw which used  several designer paper scraps, and so I created the card using that sketch.

I only used 3 different designer papers, although I found plenty more I could have used. But I wanted to just focus on the colors I used for coloring the cute image. 

By the way, my little squares are just 1x1 inch, so this sketch really is perfect for all those small paper pieces you have left over from other projects.

The cute image is from Whiff of Joy's Fall Stamp Kit (Kit No. 3). It's been colored using copic markers and fussy cut. Sentiment and leaf stamped over the sentiment are also part of the cute kit. I added some diecut bats to my card to finish it off.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you liked the card I created using my scraps. 
Have a fabulous weekend, 


1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...