Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Crafty Space


Hallo zusammen,
Hi everyone,

hier ist Sabine und heute ist nochmal mein Part hier auf dem Designerblog.
It's Sabine here and today it's time for my part of the designerblog again.

My Crafty Space ist Sonntags das Thema.
Da ich Euch meinen Arbeitsraum schon gezeigt habe, möchte ich Euch zeigen was so auf meinem Tisch entsteht.
Heute ist es eine Herz Easelcard mit der tollen Herzstanze 

  My Crafty Space is the topic on sundays.
Because I have already shown you my work space, I want to show you what happens on my table.
Today it's a heart easelcard with the awesome heart stamp from Whiff of Joy



enstanden ist dann diese Karte
This is the end product of the card





Ich wünsche Euch einen schönen Sonntag
Have a great sunday!
liebe Grüße
Greetings,
Sabine

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...