Monday, May 19, 2014

Scrapbooking with cat pics

ScrapbookingWithWoJ


Hi all, it is Marion today to give you some inspiration.
Today I want to share a scrapbookproject I made and since there are a lot of pics, 
I will keep my text very short.
Enjoy the pics I made :).
For an overview of my used Whiff of Joy products, please scroll down to the end of this post.
I hope I have given you some inspiration.
Untill next time,
Happy crafting,
Hugs,
Marion

The whole project:


Here are the three different lay-outs separately and with close-ups:

Lay-out 1

Close-ups



Lay-out 2:

Close-ups:


Lay-out 3:

Close-ups:



WOJ Products used:

1 comment :

  1. Oh, Marion, I love this! It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I will come visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...