Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Craft Space



Hello everyone,

 
Maria here today with a new post , sharing my crafty corner. Yes, this is my crafty corner from my bedroom. I have a small bedroom and I have to find a way to make this work. It works at the moment, but I really wish, in a few years to have my own crafty space.
This is where all the magic happens. At this point , the crafty place is pretty clean.
I keep everything organized in boxes. I have a box for everything.Stamps, inks, glue, ribbon, glitter, etc...
I keep all my Whiff Of Joy stamps and embellishments in this tiny box. In this way I can easily find the new goodies and get my work done on time.
This is where I store all my dies and embossing folders. I keep the Die Lights in the original packaging  for easy access and the other dies are in storaged in zip lock bags.
My dad made this closet for me years ago. As you can see I have my Cuttlebug, tool box , ribbon, boxes with beads and charms , glue and colouring pencils. On top of the closet I have my files holders,  where I store magazines, ATCs/ tags.

If you have a small crafty corner, boxes are the best for storage. They keep everything organized and look pretty nice for home decor. If you have questions, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...