Friday, April 18, 2014

Color me happy


 http://lillgumman.blogspot.se/
Hello everyone it Erika here again with another card tutorial for you. Today is coloring time and I have used an image from the upcoming release for this card. So you'll get a little sneak peek here on what is to come.

This is the card I have done for today:

This is a pretty simple card without a lot of detail, but I made it this way since I wanted all the focus to be on the colored image. I used my Copic Marker to color this image and then I cut panels from different colors of cardstock to frame the image. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set as the cute little girl and I really like this set.

Here is a closeup of the card:


I am definitely not very good at coloring images and I can't really stay within the lines. And I am an absolute idot when it comes to understanding shadows and light so even though the image isn't even close to perfect I am quite happy with the result. If you want more information about how I did the coloring, what colors I used and hos I made the card please have a look at the tutorial video I uploaded on YouTube. You can find the video on my YouTube channel or here below.


YouTube Video:



So that was all for me today, I hope you liked my card and the video and if you are interested in getting this image for yourself be sure to check back on Sunday when the new stamps and dies are being released.


Erika Winterlia

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...