Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Crafty Space

Hello ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer with you today and i will share with you the bts and pieces of my crafty space.


I am actually very lucky to have my own scraproom, but its always in a mess, so i will just share some of my favourite stuff:

Love that WOJ supplies their charms in jars...  and rubber stamps are so detailed, I just love all the images.

I love flowers, and i have a full basket of them.
 Being primary a card girl, i love 6 by 6 paper pads and here is mine stash:) I know its a lot! But i just love them:)
 Little bits and pieces i like to display like this, then i remember about them and use them more often

and here is my happy place- i like to piut my non-used for now flowers in this little jar (the former candle-holder) and depending on what I have been created it changes...

Enjoy your Sunday:)

Hugs from South Africa.

Evgenia Petzer.

3 comments :

  1. Oh you sure sound like a girl after my heart he he. I too just LOVE my papers and have quite a few pads too he he. Unfortunately I didn´t realize until later, that I was more to cards and minialbums than scrapbooking, so I still have quite a few 12 x 12 sheets and pads too, but I admit, I mostly use the smaller ones too, as they´re just sooo perfect for this use. But I really like everything you showed us here, it´s all sooo me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little bits and pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...