Friday, August 23, 2013

Christmas around the corner..

..well not really as it's still a wee bit of summer here where I live but it's always nice to have a little stack of Christmas card already made up when December comes as there is always lots to do that month..

Maria Therese here with my first post here as a Guest dt here at Whiff Of Joy  


For my card I have used the beautiful stamp 
I have coloured using Copic then added some glitter around Baby Jesus.
The gorgeous star Banner is 
Star Festoon 
On the paper behind the image I used 
The gorgeous gorgeous Vintage book page you can find here 
The pearl are in the colour Stormy Sky 
and the bow is made with Satin Ribbon Christmas Red

I will be back next month with some more Christmas Inspiration ♥
Big Hugs Maria Therese




2 comments :

  1. Christmas is always nice, whatever the month!

    www.alicekouzmenkowriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...