Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wedding Card with Video

Happy Wednesday! This is Jeanette and I thought I would share this wedding card that I made. I also made a video to share how I put the card together! I used my Die-lights in a fun new way that maybe you will want to try yourself!

IMG_0799 copyIMG_0800 copyIMG_0801 copyIMG_0803 copy

Here’s how I made it:

Here are the product links for you:

Other supplies:

  • Kerri Bradford Sliders cutting File
  • Glitter Ritz in Stardust
  • Scor Pal Sookwang double sided adhesive sheets

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope I have inspired you to try something new with you Whiff of Joy Die-lights! This technique can be quite addicting!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments :

  1. Very lovely card creation, like it!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Brett finally decided to send us our video last month. our wedding was in July 2011!!!! 20
    months to get our video, can you believe that! The outcome itself was only ok, nothing amazing or worth the hassle we had to deal with. P360 Media

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...