Hi, this is Karin sharing a tutorial
about how to make a HourGlass Shaped Card.
First of all a material list for this
- Stamps: WOJ - Simply Maja - Thorny Greetings and WOJ text stamps - English Sentiments
- Aquarelle paper
- Craft cardstock and pattern paper
- Dies: WOJ and Spellbinders
- WOJ Box of Charms - All for the Girls
- Coloring and Ink: Distress Ink Reinkers, Distress Ink and Archival Ink.
- Sparkle from Ranger, pearls and silk ribbon.
Below you have the template to print and cut out with the measures for:
the card, green cardstock and pattern paper.
Of course you also can make it any bigger or smaller.
Here you see the cards rear and front, and how you fastened the ribbon
so you can tie the card. All sides of the card are decorated.
I`ve also cut out a template for the green cardstock and pattern paper.
All the edges are aged with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.
With this technique, I think the card look a little softer :-)
So it looks when the ribbon is attached.
The rear and front are finished decorating :-)
The inside of the card with the text:
Good Friends are the real treasure of life!
I hope I`ve inspired you with this Tutorial and have fun playing :-)
Creative hugs from