Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vintage Book Card

Hello everyone, Karina here today. Have you already made our Blog Hop? If not your really have to do to see all the gorgeous projects the DT made with the new released fabulous products of Whiff of Joy.

A while ago Katharina showed us in a fantastic video how to make a book card. You can find this tutorial HERE. I just love them as they look so great and precious. They are just great as a gift and always excites the persons who is that happy to get such a piece of art.

So I decided to make a book card to show you today. I kept it in a vintage style, and I used a sweet image from the Summer kit. Here we go...

This is the front side of the book card;


A close up of the image:


The back side of the cover, where I added a small bag to put some tea bags into it;


The inside of the book, with selfmade flowers and a sentiment from the Summer Kit as well, which is a perfect one when you add some tea bags.


And here you can see the back of the card, where I added some letters saying 'with love';


Well, I hope you enjoyed to see my book card. I really can recommend to make one by yourself. You will be excited by yourself as well when you have finished one. They need some time to create, but it is so fun. 

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 comments :

  1. This team is wonderful!
    I am an admirer of your beautiful and creative work.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with NaGela. I have found more inspiration from your website than any other I have followed. You are a very talented group of crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Katharina, love the embellishment. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...