Good Morning Everyone! Today, I (Jane) have a tutorial to share with you to show you how I colour a Baby Henry image using Promarkers.
To stamp and colour the image you will need:
- Memento or other water based ink
- Baby Henry Whiff of Joy stamp
- Promarkers in the following colours: Cinnamon, Tan, Putty, Ivory, Satin, Light Fawn (Flexmarker), Turquoise, Duck Egg Blue, Aqua, Soft Peach, Oatmeal, Blush
To colour the image:
- Stamp the image with Memento on smooth white card
2. Apply Cinnamon around the edges of the image
3. Blend Tan over the Cinnamon colouring a bit further into the image
4. Colour over both colours with Putty
5. Apply Soft peach to edges of the ears and nose
6. Blend with Oatmeal, add a touch of Oatmeal to feet pads
7. Blend with Blush
8. Add Satin to tummy and to tail
9. Blend with Ivory and light fawn
10. Add turquoise to dummy and to edges of nappy tabs
11. Blend with Duck Egg Blue
12. Blend both colours with Aqua
13. Tidy Edges with Blender pen
14. Here is the finished image
This is a tag I created with the image, decorated with die cuts from the Hello Baby duo dies available here from Whiff of Joy.
And this is the back decorated with another die from the same set.
I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial