Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Folder

Hi there! this is Jeanette and I have a fun project for you to do now that will help you out next month :)
I love the holiday season and want to spend time enjoying it....not stressing about all the things I need to do.
Creating a Christmas Folder is a good way to keep your holiday plans and to-do lists all in one place and easily accessible. Create a folder that is embellished with all your favorite papers, tags and stamped images. It will make you smile every-time you pull it out! Add a mini-calendar and you will be all set!
This is the second year now that I have made a Christmas folder and it will be my constant companion from now until Christmas Day. It will house my lists for presents, menus and grocery lists, important dates, as well as a place to jot down my ideas for table settings, activities etc

The first thing I did was pull out the stamps (Whiff of Joy 2011 Christmas collection) and the papers that I wanted to use. Since the panels on my patterned paper (Simple Stories) were fairly big, I used a larger file folder and slightly modified the Accordion File Folder tutorial to accommodate the extra height. I created the tag inserts with my Silhouette SD and secured some ribbon to them so that I can slip my lists right between the ribbon and the panel.

The Front Cover:
2011 x-mas folde cover copy

Close-Up:
WoJ Folder Lucia close-up copy
Folder Opened Up:
2011 x-mas folde inside copy
Tags:
2011 x-mas folder inserts copy
Inside Panel #1
2011 x-mas folde inside panel 1 copy
Close-Up:
2011 x-mas folde inside panel 1 close copy
Inside Panel #2
WoJ Folder Cookies copy
Close-Up:
WoJ Folder Cookies close-up copy
Inside Panel #3
2011 x-mas folde inside panel 2 copy
Close-Up:
2011 x-mas folde inside panel 2 close copy
Inside Panel #4
2011 x-mas folde inside pane 3 copy
Close-Up:
2011 x-mas folde inside pane 3 close copy
Back Cover:
2011 x-mas folde back cover copy
Close-Up:
2011 x-mas folde back cover close copy
Here are the product links to the WoJ store:
 Addition supplies: Simple Stories 12x12 patterned paper (25 days of Christmas) SU! quilted ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, SU! Ivory Hodge Podge metal tag and brads.
Hope this has inspired you to create your own Christmas folder this year!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

9 comments :

  1. Hi Jeanette

    Wonderful idea just love this!!
    And your colorations are so pretty with those sweet Christmas stamps.
    Gorgeous project!!

    Hugs Sonja
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeanette, this is just amazing work, what a lot of hard work and love has gone into this, I love it, Carole S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi gemaakt zeg!! Ik doe hier heel wat leuke ideeën op, dank jullie wel allemaal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project - in fact stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous project....thanks for the inspiration!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very b-ful Jeanette! So much work but a great result :-)
    Hugs Ing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boskie stempelki i wykonany parawanik z tagami przy ich użyciu...
    Pozdrawiam i dziękuję za wspaniałe inspiracje :)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...