Monday, June 20, 2011

Projet card original form By Murielle

Hi all, I'm back for the month of June I create for you a card with two tags in original form. I used the new stamps from the last series "Back 2 School".
Here's what you need: 2 coffee filters of different sizes, one large and one small as in the photo below. 


You have to draw on paper and cut to the great  filtre coffee 2 times as below.
Glue the two parts (front and back).



You must do the same as above with the small coffee filter (cut 1 time).
Then paste it on the front face of the large coffee filtre.

Draw and cut to the tags inside the large and small coffee filter.








Then you just had to decorate the various tags as shown below.






And here is the result.

I hope I have given an idea.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Murielle

6 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic idea this is gorgeous,
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real cool!
    I think I will try it! Thanks for the great idea and the adorable inspiration!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo Murielle, merci ! Bisous

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...