Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Center Stair-Step Card

Happy Wednesday Everyone! This is Jeanette and today I have a quick video tutorial on how to create a center stair step card. This is not my idea, but one that I have seen here and there on blog-land. I have had several requests for a video, so here it is!
First I would like to show you an example. This is a card I made a little while ago:
2011 - Page 025 2011 - Page 026
Here is the video:
Supplies:
  • Stamp: Miss Ladybugs
  • Sentiment: Spring Sentiments
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
  • Spellbinders Flower Die
  • Adhesive pearls
  • White organza ribbon
Hope this was helpful and inspires you to try one of your own!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

7 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...