Monday, May 2, 2011

Pop Up card by Giò


Good morning to all!!!! This is Giò
Today I'd like show you a simple tutorial for a funny POP UP CARD.
First of all, this is the list of supplies you will need:

Kraft and Black cardstock
Two different patterned papers
Some buttons and brads
Ribbon and Charm
Paper trimmer and score board
ruler  and craft knife
double sided tape
bone folder

Now you only have to make it....... please follow the step by step photo tutorial!!!
I tried to do it simply and clearly.


Cut a piece of cardstock to 4 1/4 inches  by  11 inches.









 This is the closed card.

I hope you like my tutorial and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!!
Have a fabulous week

Thanks for stoppping by

Giò

5 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial, I am going to try that asap. But you are missing one number on the scores. I am guessing it's at 5 1/2, because that's the middle?

    Hugs,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kuya! It's right...... the number missing is 5 1/2.
    I correct the photo.
    hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...