Monday, April 11, 2011

Waterfall card by Giò

Goodmorning to all!!!
Today I want to show you a really funny template card!!!
This is the WATERFALL CARD!!! and now I explain you how to do!!


You will need these supplies:
Three different  Whiff of Joy stamps, I used new Black and White digital stamps of Henry Mouse super hero
One piece cardstock  11 x 4 1/4
One piece cardstock  2 1/2 x 9
One piece cardstock  1 x 4 1/4
Three pieces cardstock 2 3/8 x 2 3/8
Two brads
 Double sided tape

Let's get started

First of all score  4 1/4 x 11 piece of cardstock.


I realize an embossed background but you can use a patterned if you prefer.

With a White gel pen I colored some lights on my background.

Now you can put the 1 x 4 1/4 piece of cardstock on the card with two brads on the opposite sided.

Place the piece of  White cardstock under the Red one with the folded side up an put the double sided tape as in the photo.  Attach aligning the edge of White cardstock  with the bottom edge of the Red cardstock.

Now put the double sided tape as in the photo and attach the three squares with the images.

Your Waterfall card is now ready, you can see in the photos the moviment of the card.


You can stamp a sentiment on White long strip if you want.

I hope you enjoy my tutorial and you can have fun to make your waterfall card.
Have a fabulous day!!

Thanks for stopping by
Giò

8 comments :

  1. This card is simply stunning. What an awesome job I may have to go and buy those digis I have two little boys who will think this is amazing. Thanks for the great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci pour ce tutoriel très travaillé.
    Grazie per questa bella cartolina Gio, penso che il mio nipote sarà molto contento per il suo compleanno.
    Bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Gio.. Love the waterfall card with the super henry's on it!! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome Gio!!!!!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...