Thursday, April 28, 2011

Napkin Rings / Serviettenringe by Dunja


 Hi everybody! 

I hope you're having a fabulous week. 
My name is Dunja and it's time for my first Tutorial as a Guestdesigner. 

I would like to show you, how i create Napkin Rings 
with the sweet Prima Ballerina Nora.
Maybe for a Princess Party :)


Here is what you need :

Cardstock white - 14 x 7 cm
Design Paper - 13 x 6 cm
Design Paper pink - 14 x 3,5 cm
Glue (I used Uhu)
Die's (I have used the Border Die Butterflies and Sweet Tags)
Distress Ink pad Tea Dye
Embellishments of your taste (I have used Ribbon, Roses)
Cutting Stencils "Ovals" and "Scalloped Ovals"


  First I have reduced the subject of the digital stamp to a height of 5 cm  
and printed it, then I colored the image. 
The digital stamp you can change to any size, that's great
Then I cut the images with cutting stencils.
 


Suitable for that I punched the pink parts and the butterfly from border.
Then you also need the little tag from "Sweet Tags" and punch it out. 
You can describe, for example with the name of a guest at a children's birthday party.


 
Then I wiped all the edges with Distress Inks.


Now is the time to stick everything together. The image on  
the pink paper. The butterfly punch on the pattern paper  
and then stuck onto the white cardstock.


It is almost done, now you have to stick together
only the ends. That's it.I have taken a strong adhesive
I think with double sided tape would not hold it secure.


Now the picture is glued to the ring. I paint the adhesive on only the middle.



Now you need items to decorate.

It's all done and your napkin rings are ready.
 

You can use any digital stamps from Whiff of Joy.  
Adjust the size  and you have individual rings. 
For little guys take the most amazing Soccer Ben  ;-)

I hope you like my little tutorial. 
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Dunja x

8 comments :

  1. Great Tutorial Dunja !

    Thanks , hugs bernd

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely, I am going to have a go at this, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW Dunja ! !

    What a great fantastic Tutorial,
    Thank you for sharing MWA

    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifull and great idea :-))
    Greetings from Slovenian follower, Andreja L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the nice and clear tutorial, Dunja!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vielen Dank für dein tolles Tutorial liebe Dunja, die Serviettenringe sind zuckersüss...
    Glg,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely!!
    from Eva i Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tutorial is so good, love all the pics you included, and great instructions. Thank you so much. Hope your doing well, Hugs, Rea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...