Hi again everyone. Today I would like to share a project that is easy to make and is a fun Mother's Day gift - A coupon book .
Supplies you will need
- One 11" x 3" piece of cardstock
- One 4-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of patterned paper
- coupons (print from PDF file)
- Paper Trimmer, corner rounder, score board, & perforating tool(optional)
- Embellishments of your own choosing
- Stamp - I used 'I am Sorry Gnome' but this image is very versatile and is perfect for any occasion.
- Border die
Score the 11" x 3" piece of cardstock at 5-1/2". Fold and score again at 4-3/4" to create the spine of the book.
Round the corners near the spine.
Print coupons onto cardstock. Trim them so that the coupons are just under 5" wide. Perforate or crease the coupons at 4-1/4" from the right side.
Place a strip of strong adhesive along the left edge of each coupon. Adhere all of the coupons together and then adhere to book. Make sure that the perforated line remains outside of the book spine so that the coupons can be removed by recipient.
Cut out a border using your preferred border die and embellish the patterned paper.
Pre colour your image and cut it out using the oval nesties, then using the same card as you used for your coupon book cut out a scalloped oval and adhere your image to it. Mount the image on dimensionals and place on your patterened paper
Adhere patterned paper to front of book.
And you're done!!
Thanks for popping in today. I do hope you enjoy this tutorial.