Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nativity Stair-Step Card

Thanks for stopping by today. This is Jeanette and today I have a fun card fold to share with you. I first saw this idea over on Split-coasters and I thought of it as soon as I saw all the gorgeous new Nativity inspired Christmas stamps that Whiff of Joy recently released! I have created a short video to show you how I created it!
First here are some pictures:
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 153
Whiff of Joy 2010 - Page 151
Here is the Video:


Supplies:


  • Cuttlebug or Big Shot
  • Circle Nestabilities Dies, Nellie Multi Die (or dies of your choice)
  • Sharp Scissors to cut out images
  • Scor-Pal Tape or a strong adhesive
  • Scor-Buddy or scoring tool
  • Various Copic Sketch Markers
  • Ribbon and/or Lace
  • Stickles
  • Metallic Cardstock (for straw)
  • Cardstock cut to measure 5.5” x 10.5” and scored at 1.25”, 2.5”, 4.25”, 6”, 8.25”.
I hope you enjoyed my little video and liked the Nativity Step-Card. Maybe you will be inspired to create one of your own!
Hugs Jeanette

15 comments :

  1. What a stunning card and decoration all in one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how amazing is that
    a huge compliment to you hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very beautiful!! Kiss. Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jeannette, THIS is BEYOND Gorgeous Girl!!! What a totally stunning card you created. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done! Now I really do want this set..... Thanks so much for the video. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeanette,

    How wonderful created!!
    Love the looks.
    TFS

    Sonja x

    ReplyDelete
  7. But this card is Wonderful
    Janette!
    Well done!
    Unfortunately I have these beautiful stamps
    But thanks anyway the tutorial ...
    It will certainly help
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW fantastic card ..lovely card to make and give to the children ..hugs Melita xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning, stunning card. So unique. The images were all put together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my this is amazing. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness this is absolutely amazing ....it's stunning! WOWZERS!!!!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This stair step card to just gorgeous. The coloring is wonderful and I love the way you used the grass for straw. Anyone would be delight to receive a this special card. I love Christmas and anything to do with Christ birth.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and wonderful video Jeanette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...