Hi there! Thank you for stopping by today. My name is Jeanette and today I have a little video tutorial for you. In it I show you how to make this criss-cross pocket card. With this style of card the variations are numerous. You can change up the look just by changing embellishments or your image placement! I was inspired by the gorgeous images in the April Stamp kit: 1001 Nights or Scheherazade. I hope you will be inspired to create one too.
I have to apologize for the poor picture quality. I had the recorder at the wrong setting. Lesson learned for the next one!
- Stamps (the ones I used can be found -->here<-- at the WOJ online store
- Embellishments of your choice
- Craft knife
- Strong adhesive (I used Scor-pal tape and SU! tape runner)
- Scor-Pal (optional)
- 12 x 12” piece of cardstock (color “A”)
- 5.5 x 5.5” piece of cardstock (color “A”)
- 5.75 x 5.75” piece of cardstock (color “B”)
- 5.25 x 5.25” piece of cardstock (color “B”)
- 5.5 x 5.5” piece of cardstock (color “C”)
- 5.5 x 5.5” piece of designer paper #1
- 5.5 x 5.5” piece of designer paper #2 (if you want both criss-cross panels to be the same; you do not need this second one)