Saturday, April 10, 2010

Confirmand Cards with money-pockets by Camilla

Today I want to show you three cards that I have made. They are all Confirmand Cards, something that are very popular here in Norway. I have already been asked to make a few:)
The most common gift is money. And instead of just putting them inside the card, I have now made three different "pockets" to put the money in. I will now show you the cards and their insides.
***
Here is the first one:
It was a bit hard to figure out how to show the inside the best, but first comes the side where you write your greetings.
On the other side I have made a criss-cross envelope to put the money in.
Here is the second card:
And under you can see how you can place the money. It is quite easy:) I have fasten the paper with brads.
Here comes the third card:
I have made the outside match the inside. When I cut the paper for the card it is four cm longer than my normal card (15 cm). So this measures 15x19cm. Then I fold it in the middle as usual, and also at 15 cm down. The remaining 4 cm is folded up.
The images are from Whiff of Joy.
The sentiments are from Stempelglede.
The papers are from Tim Holtz-Shabby Chic.
All images are coloured with Distress Ink, re-inkers.
I have inked (walnut stain) and sewed the edges.
{The photoshop frame is made by Xtina}
I hope you got some tip and inspiration!:) Thank you for looking.
Hugs, Camilla.

16 comments :

  1. Aaaw those cards look absolutely stunning Camilla and such fab money pocket ideas!!! Thanks for sharing:-D

    Have a wonderful weekend,

    Inge xOx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O this is so adorable and absolutly
    great idea for giving something:0)

    thanx again Camilla!

    xx Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡¡Genial!!, pero es que Camilla ES GENIAL.
    Felicidades. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL cards!!!!!!

    hugs, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I love the soft colors you chose and your coloring is exquisite! Those money pockets are an awesome idea. ~Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tollllll. Die Karte sind einsame Spitze.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your money pocket, Camilla!! And of course the front on the cards too!! Love the colors and the design!

    hugs,
    Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 gorgeous cards Camilla(",) and great money pocket ideas.
    Hugs from Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards!!!
    It's a great idea....when I like giving something!!!
    Sorry...when something is wrong... my English isn't very good!!
    Have a wonderful weekend...
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding cards! Your workmanship is awesome....Thank you for sharing your money holder ideas.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an excellent way to give money as a gift. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an excellent way to give money as a gift. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an excellent way to give money as a gift. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an excellent way to give money as a gift. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just love your money pocket ideas Camilla!!!!
    And your cards are fabolouse as always!!!:-))

    Hugs, Astrid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...