Friday, September 3, 2010

Vintage Polyester Flowers by Magali


Hi everyone :)

I'm new here and so proud to be
a part of the Whiff of Joy Family !!!

It's my first tutorial for you, very simple and fun.
I hope you'll like it.

And please, excuse my english. lol

I think vintage is my fave style, so I'd love to share with you
today how to make
vintage flowers with polyester.

Sorry for the bad quality of the photos,
my tutorial's day was a rainy day !!!


And here is the card I've made
with these flowers, the photo is better !!!
I added a little bit of Ice Stickles on the edges.



You can click to enlarge





I hope will enjoy and wish you
a Wonderful Day !!!

Bye Bye :)


Magali




10 comments :

  1. FAB tut Magali! I loved it and I loved your commentary too!

    Pretty flowers, hope to try them very soon!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flowers! thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea ! the fire is not my favorite, i'm affraid that all the thing goes up in flames !!!
    superb result !
    have a crafty friday,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Magali,

    lovely name by the way:)

    Gorgeous tutorial especialy when i see the results on your card!!
    Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, it's a bautiful present for us !!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY Magali congrats!!! Yes i have to give this a try they are gorgeous sweetie((hugs))RubyM:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice idea! I'll try, seems so easy.
    Thanks for a great insperation.
    Ida from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello,Great idea Thanks for the tutorial.Gr.nel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tutorial! =)
    I will try it when I have some time over!
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty flowers!!! Thank you for sharing I will have to try to make them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...