Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Magnets by Aija

There is many great text stamps at Whiff of Joy selection. I wanted to try some magnets with these texts.

Here is different shapes and decorations. I used flexible magnetic sheet. Used punces to cut heart and cirkle. Oval and label is cutted with scissors. On the friendship I used seepia accent and on the oval there is crackle accen and as you can see it was not a succes :)
These two are laminated and I glued a magnet button to the back side.

Here is a memory card, very sturdy and lovely shape. My daughter does not play with these anymore so I can use them :) Very lovely picture but I altered it to be more "adult" one.

Here is picture from the back side. I glued a magnet button to this one also.

I used some white gesso for background to cover the picture. I like to work with gesso because it hides very well and is quick drying.

I stamped a flower on the background and lovely text on it. Added some seepia accent on to flowers. Some brown ink on the edges and then pink crackle paint and final touch with glitter glue.
Magnets are very quick to do and makes great small gifts to go.

5 comments :

  1. O so lovely done Aija
    thanks for sharing
    and Gesso is just so handy working

    xx Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for sharing, it gorgeous.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely idea for a quick gift to someone.
    Thank you making time to share this with us.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. just beautiful projects..ty for sharing..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. These would make great last minute gifts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...