Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by today. I am Jeanette from Happy Thoughts & Inkspots and today I want to share this fun tutorial for a coupon folder with you. Of course, it was inspired by the gorgeous City Girl stamp: Willow Shopping. I created the circle matting using a combination of Spellbinders and Nellie dies. For coloring detail of the image, please refer to -->this<-- post.To start you will need to assemble the following items: (I have marked in brackets the products I used for my project
- Cardstock (SU Kraft & Chocolate Chip)
- Patterned Paper (Cosmo Cricket)
- Ribbon (SU Chocolate Chip)
- Strong Adhesive tape or glue (Scor-pal)
- Colored image (Willow Shopping both regular and mini-size)
- Grommets (SU jumbo grommets)
- Grommet tool (crop-o-dile)
- Paper trimmer, scissors, ruler
- Assorted punches (EK success flourish, Martha Stewart butterfly, SU label)
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and that you might try it out. If you are wondering about the very sweet mini stamp, I will tell you a little more about it. Mini stamps are not available for purchase. They are a thank-you gift that Katharina gives to her customers when they place orders of 50 Euros or more!
Enjoy your day!