My name is Ula and I’d like to show you how to create a „vintage house” card.
1. We choose a picture stamp, stamp it and colour it – I use my water pencils to do it.
2. We cut a house shape from the paper we choose.
3. We cut a roof – I did it by free hand but you can use a punch shape or chipboard if your prefer. We stick the roof to the base.
4. Time to decorate the roof with a strip of paper, some glimmer or false snow.
5. We stamp the sides of the house with a swirl stamp– we may also to draw the swirls if you like doodling :)
6. We draw a door shape and a window shape, we cut it out, stick a different, contrasting paper under it, to fill the cutted gaps.
7. We stick the house onto a proper base and we cut it to fit the shape.
8. Time to put a little branch over the door – I’ve got a prepared one, but it may be also a real small branch with some snow on it or just a stamp.
9. We tie two metal snowflakes with a ribbon and fiber and we put it on the door and on the house top, we also put some winter flowers or snowflakes over the branch. The other free spaces on the card we decorate with white dots.
10. And now – the question is – are there any good children here? ;)
I hope you like my tutorial – have fun with creating!