Friday, November 20, 2009

Vintage house card

Hi Bloggers :)
My name is Ula and I’d like to show you how to create a „vintage house” card.

1. We choose a picture stamp, stamp it and colour it – I use my water pencils to do it.


2. We cut a house shape from the paper we choose.


3. We cut a roof – I did it by free hand but you can use a punch shape or chipboard if your prefer. We stick the roof to the base.


4. Time to decorate the roof with a strip of paper, some glimmer or false snow.


5. We stamp the sides of the house with a swirl stamp– we may also to draw the swirls if you like doodling :)


6. We draw a door shape and a window shape, we cut it out, stick a different, contrasting paper under it, to fill the cutted gaps.


7. We stick the house onto a proper base and we cut it to fit the shape.


8. Time to put a little branch over the door – I’ve got a prepared one, but it may be also a real small branch with some snow on it or just a stamp.


9. We tie two metal snowflakes with a ribbon and fiber and we put it on the door and on the house top, we also put some winter flowers or snowflakes over the branch. The other free spaces on the card we decorate with white dots.


10. And now – the question is – are there any good children here? ;)



I hope you like my tutorial – have fun with creating!

17 comments :

  1. This is beautiful. Truly beautiful! Warm wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous! what a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing it! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for showing us how to do it.
    Hugs
    Ciza Patricia
    http://pysseldags.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tutorial! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ula, thanks for this tutorial!! I love your hauses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, what a great idea. Thank you for taking the time to show us, take care Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ula jesteśmy z Ciebie dumne, świetny kursik :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've fallen in love with houses shown at your blog and it's incredible how something so impressive, can be so easy to make. At least it seems so ;) Thank you for this tutorial, I will try to make my own house, they're so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ula this is a wonderful tutorial!
    Thank you so much!

    Polki też są zdolne :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ula, thank you very much!!! It seems quite easy, but the effect is astonishing!!! And now I will certainly try to do one... or more ;) Great tutorial! All your houses are really beautiful, this one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. this house is so cute, Ula!! thanks for the wonderful tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg this is so lovely, I absolutely love the cute santa and the roof ;)
    hugs
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen so many of them on your blog and every time I see another one I'm really happy, because they are so beautiful... I hope I'll try it sooner or later:-) Thanks for sharing your great ideas with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ¡¡Genial!!, es un gran trabajo, super creativo, divertido y muy educativo, gracias, me ha encantado, felicidades. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful creative cards thank you for the inspiration I have joined your blog I am so glad I came acrossed you. :>)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...