Monday, March 30, 2015

Make a card monday !


Hello everyone

Today it's my turn for show you a card this monday :-)
I have made a card with this stash! 

Everyone has leftovers I think?
I made a deal with myself to use up all my leftovers!! 
And it's working ;-)

This is my card from these scraps...
It's so nice to be able to make a beautiful card with thes little pieces! 

The digital stamp from Whiff of joy  "Birthday Girl"



I hope you gett inspiration to use your leftovers ;-)
And have a nice day! 

4 comments :

  1. Great creative use of leftovers. I'm inspired to waste not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, nice idea to use all the papers

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant!! Love how you actually used your scraps! Mine are in this big box and I only open to add more scraps! LOL

    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making cards and giving it to people I love during special occasions. This will be perfect for my daughter on her birthday.

    Mica
    Best Reviews for Sacramento HVAC Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...