Monday, March 16, 2015

Make A Card Monday



Good morning everyone and welcome to Make A Card Monday at Whiff of Joy!

Today I'm sharing my wedding card I've created:








For this card I've used Happy Couple In Love which you can find in the Whiff of Joy shop. I had so much fun coloring this image. I colored them up with my Copic Markers. I did a bit of layering with them and the hearts. The circle cut around them is a My Favorite Thing die cute. I used several different doilies under the circle. All of these papers are scraps! I added some large white pearls on the smaller doilies and then some red pearls. I added some Opaque White detailing and some red glitter on the large heart. I used several different stamps from my stash. on the inside I used a Memory Box border die and the negative hearts were used as well. Thanks for looking!!

Copic Markers Used:
  • Dress, Stripe and Tie: Y13, Y15, YR04, YR09, R24
  • Hearts, Rose and Ears: R20, R22, R24, R29, R59
  • Tuxedo: C3, C5, C7, C9
  • Henry: W00, W1, W3, W5
  • Henrietta: 0, E30, E31, E35, E37

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...