Friday, February 27, 2015

United by Friendship

Colour ME Happy LisaWest

Morning everyone!

It’s Lisa here and it’s time for another Colour Me Happy Friday.  I love to experiment using colouring mediums and have recently treated myself to a new set of pencils, although I need to practice much much more with them.  My medium was alcohol markers and I have used them here to colour the gorgeous United by Friendship digi stamp.

1674_0

Sometimes I love to just colour and not actually create anything. I find it so relaxing. So for now here is my finished colouring and maybe I will get her onto a card soon:

Colour Me Happy (13)

Here are some pictures of my colouring process.

Colour Me Happy (1)  Colour Me Happy (3) Colour Me Happy (4) Colour Me Happy (5) Colour Me Happy (6) Colour Me Happy (7) Colour Me Happy (8) Colour Me Happy (9) Colour Me Happy (10)

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

 

Whiff of Joy Products used:

United by Friendship Digi Stamp

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...