Saturday, January 31, 2015

Scrap Your Stash




Hello everyone, I love 'Scrap your Stash' Saturdays because when I go looking through my stash I always find some forgotten treasures!

So with Valentines Day and my wedding anniversary just around the corner I decided to make a card for my hubby......hope he doesn't have a look here or at my blog. And I thought Henry in Love would be perfect for my card, he is an older digi and can be found here.


Henry has been coloured with Copics and mounted onto my card with some 3D foam tape. The papers are some old Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934, the little red love hearts are Whiff of Joys Hearts Die Light, sentiment, pearls and flowers from my stash.


I hope I have inspired you to go digging through your stash and get creating, have fun!

4 comments :

  1. Very Sweet! Your husband will be surprised and charmed. Yes, I find the best lost treasures in my scrap bin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn I like to think I remember everything I have bought but I have to admit I don't.......lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...