Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tag, you're it!


 
Hello everyone,
 
today it's Tuesday and that means we show you a customer project and our interpretation. I have so many blogs which I read and here I found a very cute winter card. This one is made from Andrea. I really like her card. She has used the white on white technique.
 
***
 
Hallo ihr Lieben,
 
heute ist Dienstag und das bedeutet, dass wir euch wieder ein Projekt einer lieben Bloggerin zeigen und unsere Interpretation hierzu. Ich habe so viele Blogs, die ich regelmäßig lese und hier fand ich auch meine Inspiration. Diese Karte hier ist von Andrea. Ich mag ihre Karte wirklich sehr. Sie hat hierfür die Weiß-auf-Weiß-Technik verwendet.

 
And this is my project. I have made a tag with the cute Henry. Henry is my favorite from Whiff of Joy. He so pretty and sweet. This image is from last year. I coloured him with my Copics. On the star I've put a lot of Stickles.
Hope you are in christmas mood like me *lol*
 
***
 
Und das ist mein Projekt. Ich habe ein Tag mit dem süßen Henry gebastelt. Henry ist mein absoluter Liebling von den Whiff of Joy Charakteren. Dieses Motiv ist aus dem vergangen Jahr. Koloriert habe ich ihn mit meinen Copics. Den Stern habe ich mit ordentlich Stickles beglittert.
So, ich hoffe ihr seid genauso in Weihnachtsstimmung wie ich *lol*




 
Thanks for watching.
 
Hugs

Whiff of Joy stuff
 

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...