Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tag your it !


Hi everyone, it is Marion today.
It is Tuesday and that means it is time for Tag your it.

I see so many lovely creations made with Whiff of Joy stuff, that I 
get so much inspiration off.
One blog that pops out for me is Kuni's blog. aka Annett's blog.
You can tell she loves Whiff of Joy stuff and I so adore the cards
and creations she makes. 
Everytime it is a pleasure visiting her blog with a new creation.
 She colours fabulously and always adds perfectly matched papers and embelishments.
Having said that, it was hard for me to choosing a card from her blog.
My eye fell on this fab card made with one of the Secret Stamp kit fall stamps:


I so love the colours of this card that I decided to use most of the colours for my card.
I made a Christmas card with the colours (except the orange colour).
I used some glaze on the cookies, but it is always hard to get on a picture.


Close-ups:




Well, I hope you like my card,
Untill next time,
Happy Crafting and hugs,
Marion

Whiff of Joy products:

         

         

1 comment :

  1. Liebe Marion, ich freu mich ja so, dass du als Inspiration eine Karte von mir gewählt hast. Welch eine Ehre.
    Deine Karte ist wieder so wunderschön, zauberhafte Papiere, tolle Gestaltung und so ein süßes Motiv.*schwärm*
    Drück Dich lieb
    Annett aka Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...