Tuesday, September 2, 2014


Hello everyone, I am so happy to be doing today's post. If you don't know about it, its when we get to share and choose someone's work that inspires us and then create something similar.

And this is how we can find your projects:

Via our Facebook page/group, Pinterest or among the entries of our challenge. If you are sharing a Whiff of Joy project through social medias tag us with @whiffofjoy or #whiffofjoy and we will find it :)

I am happy to share the lovely Alice's project, you can find her blog at Alice's Little Wonderland. She was on Whiff of Joy's design team and I love her simple yet striking cards with beautiful colouring of her images.


I love her style and had a go making a Christmas card using Henry Hugging a Christmas Bauble.


The sentiment is This is December and I finished it off with a flower and leaves, trying to keep the embellishments to the minimum.


Thank you for joining me today, I hope you enjoyed this post and I look forward to you sharing your projects with us!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...