Monday, July 7, 2014

Make A Card Monday - Christmas in July





Good morning everyone! And happy start to a new week. I hope you all have a great one! Today I am sharing one of my Christmas cards. I have been trying to get some Christmas Cards done each month.. at least one! I'm not exactly sure how I have done, but I have managed to get another one finished. For this one I used Christmas Henry Wrapped Up. I decided on a Joy Fold Card. It is one of my favorite cards to make.










I used the Christmas Henry Wrapped Up. I used all scraps of paper that I had in my box. I colored the image with my Copic Markers. I added twine to the center fold on the card and I also added it to the button on the front. I decoupaged Henry a bit. I popped the bow one level and then I popped the bottom ribbon of the bow and his feet one more level. I added gems to the inside next to the sentiment, which also has been heat embossed around the edge with Aged Green Embossing Enamel. I did also stitch around the papers on this card.

Have a wonderful day everyone and happy crafting!

1 comment :

  1. Was für eine tolle Karte,wirklich sehr toll gestaltet und die Kartenform ist klasse

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...