Monday, June 9, 2014

Wedding Card for Make a Card Monday

 
 
Good morning everyone,
 
today it's my turn to show you a card I made.  I have crafted this wedding card with the cute bridal couple. Are they not pretty together. I really love that image. 
I have coloured it with my Copics. Around the couple I used some Fran-táge in Shunky White. I decided for very soft colours. Only the craft paper I used for below and the arrow is darker than the rest.
I love to hide a little tag behind the image. The tag I made with the Nested Heart Cutting Die. It's so great because you can decide how huge the tag will be. Because it's a wedding card I used the heart banner and added some pattern paper on the heart as you can see. Of course I added some romantic details like the rings, a bow and the letters "Ja" (YES)
Now I hope you will like my card. I note the Whiff of Joy stuff at the end of my post.
 
 
Guten Morgen,
 
heute ist es mein Part euch eine Karte zu zeigen, welche ich gebastelt habe. Ich habe eine Hochzeitskarte mit diesem süßen Hochzeitspaar gestaltet. Sind sie nicht süß zusammen? Ich mag dieses Motiv wirklich sehr gern.
Ich habe das Motiv mit meinen Copics koloriert und das Brautpaar habe ich ein wenig Fran-táge in Shunky White embosst. Ich habe mich insgesamt für sehr softe Farben entschieden. Nur das Kraftpapier im Hintergrund und der Pfeil ist dunkel.
Ich liebe es kleine Tags hinter dem Motiv zu "verstecken". Dieses Tag habe ich mithilfe der  Herzstanzen gemacht. Das ist echt großartig, weil man entscheiden kann, wie groß das Tag eigentlich sein soll. Und weil es eine Hochzeitskarte ist, habe ich noch passend dazu den Herzbanner verwendet und die Herzen mit Designpapier verschönert. Natürlich habe ich noch ein paar romantische Details, wie z.B. die Ringe, die Schleife und die Buchstaben "JA", ergänzt.
Nun hoffe ich, dass euch meine Karte gefällt. Am Ende des Posts habe ich alle Whiff of Joy Materialien aufgelistet.  
 



 
Ich habe den Pfeil, die Buchstaben und die Ringe insgesamt vier Mal ausgestanzt und dann übereinander geklebt. Somit hat man einen 3-D Effekt.
 
 
I cute out the arrow, the letters and the rings four times and glued them together. Because of that I had a 3-D effect.

 
Thank you for stopping by today.
 
Hugs
 
Materials
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...