Good Morning all! It’s Lisa here for today’s Tutorial Thursday.
Here’s what I’ve used:
And how to make the card:
1. Stamp your image onto watercolour paper using a waterproof ink. Paint your image:
2. Trim an A4 sheet of card to measure 14.8cm by 29.6cm. Score and fold in half to form your card blank. Also score and fold the scrap piece, trim the top corners and punch a hole at the top to make a tag….we can use this later (I don’t like to waste things!):
3. Die cut an aperture from a 14cm square piece of dusky blue card. Using and embossing tool and mat embossing a pattern on the back of the card. Turn over and sand lightly to reveal the embossing. I wanted it to look like the painted metal walls inside a ferry boat. Also cut a frame from dark blue card and sand the edges to distress:
4. Cut your coloured image to measure 13.5cm square and fix to your card blank. Attach the frame to the piece of card with the aperture and then use 3D foam pads to fix it over the top of your coloured image. Decorate the frame with Card Candi.
5. And finally stamp the sentiment, trim into a tag shape and mat onto dark blue card. Add a brad and fix to your card.
And finally just using scraps left from making the card here’s the little tag I mentioned
Thanks for stopping by
Summer Stamp Kit