Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tag, you`re it

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
Hi lovelies,
Hier ist Sabine und heute darf ich Euch wieder etwas zeigen
Sabine here and today, I am going to show you something again

Es ist Dienstag und da heißt es 
It's tuesday and that means

Du bist diejenige, der mich zu diesem Werk Inspiriert hat.
Bei mir was es Renate von "nates world of craft"
Sie hat vor einiger Zeit ein stehendes Herz gebastelt, 
welches ich schon immer mal machen wollte.

You are the one who inspired me for this work.
In my case, it was Renate of "nates world of craft"
She had crafted a standing heart a while ago, which I have always wanted to do once.



Ich habe aus dem Weihnachtsherz ein Frühlingsherz gemacht.
Verwendet habe ich einen Digistempel aus dem Februar Release

I have made a spring heart out of the christmas heart.
I used a digi stamp out of the February release



Ich hoffe es hat Euch ein wenig gefallen
I hope you liked it just a little bit

xoxo
Sabine

3 comments :

  1. This is so cute Sabine. I actually used the same heart in a bigger format for a wedding gift a couple years ago, so it was soo fun to see this used sooo different too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total bezaubernd deien Herzbox, sehr schön sieht das aus

    LG
    michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...