Saturday, April 12, 2014

Scrap Your Stash

scrapYourStash - WOJ

Good Morning all! It’s Lisa here for today’s Scrap Your Stash post.

  LisaWest
I don’t know about you but I can’t bear to throw anything away and because of this I have gathered quite a collection of left over strips of patterned paper.  Today I’m sharing a card using these scraps, some sentiment stamps and and an image from Spring Stamp Kit…

Composer Henry (10)

Here is my card:

    
To create my background I covered a square of thin card with double sided adhesive sheet and then attached the strips of patterned paper. Once everything was stuck down I trimmed the edges for a neat finish.

I have added some stamping with turquoise ink and also used the same ink to distress the edges.
 

Doesn’t Composer Henry look Dapper in his Tuxedo? I think he does, so I coloured him with ProMarkers and add a shimmer to his Bow Tie and Cummerbund.

And this was all that was left over, so I don’t feel guilty now putting these tiny little scraps into our household recycling!

Composer Henry (1)

I hope I have inspired you to use up your patterned paper scraps. It’s certainly a great way to use up those precious last pieces of our favourite patterned papers.

Lisa

Products Used:


The stamps I used are from the Spring Stamp Kit but pre-orders are now being taken for the Summer Kit.

You have until 25th April to pre-order and I for one can’t wait to see what adorable images will be in the Summer Kit!

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, and I totally agree, it´s a great way to use these last strips of our gorgeous and most loved papers, and that little cutie mouse here is just cute on anything always isn´t he? ha ha ha
    Have a great week-end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...