Saturday, March 1, 2014

Scrap Your Stash Saturday!

Hi there!  It's Natasha here with my first post on the Whiff of Joy Blog!

 I am happy to be a part of this wonderful team!  I am here on this Saturday to share a card I made using some "scraps" that I had left over from other projects.  :)  


I started with the My Minds Eye paper pad called Bramble Rose and all of these lovely "scraps".  Since us card makers never throw anything away - I'm sure you all have scarps you can work with too!  :)


And here is what I created!  I used copics to color in Reporter Henry


This card was alot of fun to make because I incorporated alot of extra things from my "stash" to make it up!  There are sequins, and flowers, and a doily!  There is also some diamond stickles on his camera and the little note on his hat! 

You can find this image and more at the Whiff of Joy store here!  There is also a ton of inspiration over at the blog!

See you later!

Natasha 





1 comment :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation, and you´re soo right, we all have tons of scraps laying around, and all ought to make something like this more often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...