Sunday, February 9, 2014

My crafty space

MyCraftySpace


Hallo zusammen, Sabine hier
Hello everyone, this is Sabine

Heute möchte ich Euch meinen neu gestalteten Bastelraum zeigen.
Achtung!!!! Ich habe nicht aufgeräumt :)
 Today, I want to show you my newly created crafty space.
Attention!!!! I haven't cleaned up :)

Hier seht ihr meine neuen Sachen von Whiff of Joy. 
Here you can see my latest stuff from Whiff of Joy.


Bei mir herrscht auf dem Tisch immer ein wenig Chaos. 
Aber hier entstehen meine Karten und anderen Werke
On my tables, there is always a bit of chaos, 
but here, my cards and other works are created.


Links von mir ist Platz für Stanzen, Bigshot, Charmes und viele andere
 Dinge zum verzieren meiner Karten
On my left there is enough space for stamps, bigshot, charms and
 a lot of different things to decorate my cards.


Dieser Platz ist neu entstanden. Das Zuschneiden der Stoffe für
 meine Näharbeiten wird hier bewerkstelligt
This place is new. The cutting of the fabrics for my sewing work is done here.


Und schaut mal hier, mein Maschinen Park hat auch Platz gefunden. 
Man kann sie natürlich auch für die Kartengestaltung nutzen.
 And, look over here, my machine park has its own place, too.
You can use them for creating cards too, of course.


 Und hier nochmal alles im Überblick.
And here's an overview

 Ich hoffe Euch hat der Rundgang durch mein Reich ein bisschen gefallen.
I hope you liked the tour through my empire a little.


XOXO Sabine

3 comments :

  1. Your space is just wonderful to see thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your space is just wonderful to see thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great space here and it looks very bright and functional too, so no wonder you make such beautiful work in such a great space. Thanks sooo much for sharing it. It´s always great to see peoples workspaces, and maybe even get some great ideas for your own too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...