Monday, February 3, 2014

Make A Card Monday with Susan

Hi Everyone!! I'm Susan Kennedy and I am so happy to be able share with you on Make A Card Monday! This is my first blog post as a Whiff of Joy DT Member and I couldn't be more excited! I think I may be in shock still about making the team! LOL! So here is the card I'm going to share with you today:


I stared at this card for so long trying to figure out what was missing.. the buttons on the left weren't there.. it was this open space and I was at a loss! So, I reached out to a wonderful friend, Crafting Vicky and she helped me figure out what was missing! Thank you Vicky!! :)


I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and used Gamsol as well. I love how it takes the pencil and makes it easy to add shading. It's really fantastic!


If you know me at all then you will know that one of my favorite techniques and the technique that shows up on almost all of my cards is decoupage. I love to fussy cut all the little pieces and give the image dimension. I just think it brings it to life! I love it! I used Pilot Henry for this card and I popped several pieces of him. I think the only not fussy cut at least once was his feet and tail LOL!   I hope you enjoy the card!

For this card I used:
Pilot Henry Digital Image from Whiff Of Joy
 

2 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card here Susan, it´s soooo beautiful colored and a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card creation and a cool 3d effect

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...