Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tag, You're it Tuesday




***If you are looking for a BLOG HOP please follow this link***

Hello! Its Evgenia Petzer with you with my first post over WOJ blog, i am so excited to join this theme and though i usually don't color the cute images, i still hope to inspire you by using other WOJ products.

While I was browsing our FaceBook group, i came across this cute creation by Tanja Logar.


I was inspired bt the color combo, by the central composition, by using the kraft and by the the theme itself...
So here is what I came up with.

By using the die I created that wreath

and some close ups:

Stamped the sentiment with versafine sepia color

Thank you so much for your attention, have  a great day everyone!

Evgenia.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...