Saturday, January 18, 2014

Whiff of Joy on Social Medias

WoJ_onSocialMedias

Hello everyone, I am so excited to be sharing with you today for the first time 'Whiff of Joy on Social Medias'.  This is when we get to share some of Whiff of Joy fans awesome creations!

First up we have the lovely Pops and you can find her lovely blog at Pop's Cards.

Pop's has created some gorgeous cards with Henry and Simply Maya but what caught my eye with this card was her attention to detail, pretty clusters of embellishments and how beautifully she coloured this sweet Simply Maya image 'I Want 2 Talk 2 You'.


Next up we have the lovely Christine and you can find her lovely blog at Ever After Papercrafts.

Christine has used Whiff of Joy's Free Spirit Collection image, 'You Are Fabulous'. I love the combination of her beautifully coloured image, use of rich vibrant colours and beautiful details to finish it off.


And I have another lovely lady today, Heidi and you can find her lovely blog at Papirdama.

Heidi has created lots of lovely Whiff of Joy creations but I love this beautiful tag. I know I have heaps of pretty cards and tags but not too many masculine.  So I thought this was fabulous inspiration to create something pretty but still masculine. This sweet image is 'Lazy Summer Days' and is perfect for the males in your life.


We love seeing all your creations so don't forget to share them with us!

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous work from all these girls, that´s for sure. Thanks sooo much for this new venture, it´s really great inspiration to see, what others have made this way, cause you just can´t sit and surf around to find it all the time, then we would never get any work done ourself, I´m afraid, so it´s sooo cool to be able to see more here, where we come every day anyway, so thanks soo much for soing this, I sure apreciatye that very much.
    Have a wonderful week-end everyone and lots of fun too, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderfull creations!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO much for sharing my card, I'm really honored :) Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...