Friday, January 24, 2014

Colouring with Copics and Prisma Colour Pencils...

 
ColorMeHappy
 
Morning all...Vicky here today to share with some colouring tips on how I use my Copics and Prisma Pencils together...plus I also be showing you a gorgeous project the lovely and very talented Maria has made too..
 
and here is the card I have made with the combination of Copics and Prisma Pencils..
 
 
and here is how I coloured this adorable image
 
 
I first coloured the image using my Copics...you can see I have achieved some shading...but not very intense like the finished card..
 
 
I then used my pencils to add some shading around the image...
 
 
Then I have used paper stumps {you can see they are well used..lol.} in a circular motion to blend in the lines by using a low odour Solvent like Sansodor.
 
You can see from the finished image, the shading is more intense and I feel it gives a better overall appearance...
 
and here are the Copics I used..
 
 
and the pencils..
 
 
and another good tip is to make sure your pencils are kept sharp...!!
 
and here is the finished card again..
 
 
Items Used..
 
 
and now I'm going to share with you a beautiful project the lovely Maria has made..
 
 
Hello everyone,

I have a fun card for you today. I made a telescope card, because is really interesting to change the shape of your regular base cards.

To me the main focal point is the stamped image, must be the key to my project. For this I use Inktense pencils for my coloring. If you ever used watercolor pencils then you can work with these pencils. They are awesome quality, but they are much more intense than regular watercolor pencils. If you have a small set of pencils/markers, then don't worry. You can get the same effect by using one or two pencils/ markers. The key is to give some time to your first layer of color to dry and then add more using the same pencil/marker. This will make the color look darker/ intense.
 
 
 
 
 
Whiff of Joy products I used for this card:

Magic Moments Stamps set
 
So I hope you have enjoyed our tutorials today...and thanks so much for stopping by too...
 
have a lovely day..
 
biggest of crafty hugs Vicky & Maria xx
 
 
 


3 comments :

  1. Awesome tutorial you did here Vicky and such a beautiful card from Maria too, and both are so beautiful colored and looks awesome. great work from both of you girls here.
    Have a great week-end now everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfull colourung, thats are very nice creations

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...